405 S Hampton Court, Lewisville, Texas 75056
Magnificent open concept home in desirable Castle Hills. Has large yard, Gorgeous rock and flagstone pool with built in grill, covered and extended patio, outdoor living center, large grass area, wood privacy fence, and wrought iron electric gate. Gleaming hardwood floors in all formal areas and family room which features a view of the patio, pool, and yard. Large open kitchen with stainless appliances, built in Kitchen Aid subzero refrigerator, gas cooktop in island, stone surround, and large pantry. Study on first floor can be a fifth bedroom with full bath on 1st floor. Grand master retreat with sitting area is downstairs, game room and media room upstairs with secondary bedrooms. 3 car tandem rear garage.
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 405 S Hampton Court Lewisville Texas 75056, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.