Multi-Generational custom home on a one acre lot in quiet, gated community in McKinney. Expected completion in August. The large open floor plan has lots of light and double french doors leading to the expansive patio with a gas fireplace. Granite countertops and custom cabinetry throughout. The kitchen island seamlessly flows into the vaulted family room with a gas fireplace. The master bedroom is in the back corner of the house for added privacy. The in-law suite is truly a home within a home, featuring its own family room with cathedral ceiling, kitchen, bedroom, full bath, walk in closet, and a 1 car garage. With all the flexible spaces, this home is perfect for extended and multi-generational families.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 4259 Waterstone Estates Drive McKinney Texas 75071, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?