Heavily wooded lot is located in Lovejoy’s premier new development, Kingdom Estates. This neighborhood consists of twelve estate lots, all 2+ acres in size. Within minutes of both highway 75 and 121, these have the privacy and seclusion of country living, but with the access to shopping, schools and transportation that everyone needs. Surrounded by 2 well established luxury neighborhoods, surrounded by mature trees and backing up to Sloan Creek on the south side. Custom Homes of Texas is the exclusive builder in this amazing neighborhood. There are only 8 lots remaining of the total 12 lots in Kingdom Estates.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 630 Redwood Creek Drive Fairview Texas 75069, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?