High end custom home on beautifully treed 1.6 acres with many features. Offers open floor plan, kitchen with granite countertops and high end sub zero built-in refrigerator, Wolf appliances, Asco dishwasher. See the amazing working pantry, 2 fireplaces, 4 zone audio system, smart features, safe room storm shelter, central vacuum system. Master with luxurious bath and custom closet system and two bedrooms down. Up is a game room, full bath, kitchenette, and two bedrooms. 4 Outdoor patios and outdoor shower and wired and water for pool. 3 car insulated garage with oversized doors. Spray foam insulation throughout. McKinney ISD.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective. Interested in learning more?
We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?