3101 Blue Sage Drive, McKinney, Texas 75071
Fantastic home with extended covered patio backs up to community walking trail, lake, and a mesmerizing water fountain. Open floor plan has kitchen, living, dining and breakfast nook in its grand room. All bedrooms are down with a large living area on 2nd floor currently outfitted as a media room with a wet bar, mini fridge, and granite countertops. Kitchen has a large island, coffee bar, and granite countertops. Audiophiles will delight with the full home sound wiring and 100 inch screen in the media room. Cat5e wiring through out. Smart home doors, thermostats, lights, sprinklers, cameras all connected. The decked attic has lots of storage. HOA amenities include trails, playgrounds and pool.
Watch video walk-through of this property:
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.