4510 Meadow Hill, McKinney, Texas 75070
1.7 acres in McKinney in an incredible location with easy access to I75, H121, Spectacular front and back yards with pool and amenities ready for the big party. large 9 feet deep pool with slide, huge trees, two gazebos, meat smoker with brick chimney, patio, water, and electric. Exterior pool bath and private master bedroom patio. Great floorplan has primary and second bedrooms down and two bedrooms up with a Jack and Jill bath. Grand living room with a wall of windows overlooks full length patio and awesome backyard oasis. Updated kitchen with granite counters, beautiful etched stained concrete floors, large laundry, 3 car garage, circular driveway.
To check current price and other property details, go to our Featured Properties and look for the property address.
Watch virtual tour here:
Toggle on the map to find the route that works for you:
Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney, Texas offers the perfect getaway. Home to one of the state’s largest historic districts and the country’s fastest-growing populations, it’s
See What People in McKinney are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.