Great neighborhood! Come see this updated home featuring four bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, 2 car carport. Recent paint, granite countertops throughout, both bathrooms remodelled. Property features a tank-less water heater, Nest thermostat, hardwood floors, and newer roof. Foundation repair completed in January 2019 has a lifetime transferrable warranty. Mesquite schools. Short distance to Bill Blackwood Park. Easy access to I-80, I-30, I-635, Town East Mall.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our REALTORS® can save you time and money.
Mesquite, Texas is located in north central Texas and is just east of Dallas. Being centrally located, This city has excellent employment opportunities, great shopping
See What People in Mesquite and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?