Flat Fee MLS Listing Service • Initial $595 Setup Fee • $595 Full Representation Fee • 3% Sales Price Paid at Closing to Buyer’s Agent
Is your Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Broker willing to meet you at your property to discuss your needs? Take professional grade pictures? Install signs? Preview your property? Help with pricing? Review your market analysis with you? Assist with open houses? We do so and we are there to represent you all the way through the entire transaction.
- Success, honesty, truthfulness, and excellent service has resulted in hundreds of happy clients. To date, our clients have realized a savings of over $5,783,000 in fees compared to 6% agents. Take a look at our list of features and call us at (214) 207-0210 to talk about it.
- Selling your home requires an effective marketing plan and fast and reliable service. We meet you at your home to discuss in detail how our Flat Fee MLS Listing service works. We explain to how we work together to sell your home. We preview your property and review your market analysis. Provide advice on pricing strategies, repairs, improvements, and staging.
- We take professional quality pictures for your listing.
- Your home is on hundreds of web sites including Realtor.com®, Trulia, Zillow, and Real Estate Firms. Also posted on FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and more.
- Professional DFWCityhomes yard sign. Buyers call and get a texts with links to your listing, hear an audio tour, and can leave a message for us. We take all the calls and give you the leads for qualified non-represented buyers. You show it and save the 3% if not paid to the buyer broker.
- Electronic key box, flyer, electronic signature services, and Centralized Showing Service (CSS) provided.
- $595 paid in advance. We recommend 3% of the sales price paid to the buyer broker at closing.
- $595 representation and support fee paid at closing.
- Beyond your initial onsite consultation, we provide support by phone and email. We help you understand the home selling process and your responsibilities. We answer questions by phone and email and negotiate with buyer agents on your behalf. We review offers with you to complete counter offers. All negotiations proceed with full transparency. We explain forms and contracts to you. We help with closings and provide help to complete the transaction.
- And more.
DFWCityhomes has the results of 6% real estate brokerages with reduced service prices. Our face to face approach allows us develop the high trust, working relationship we want to have with you. Our goal is to take market share away from 6% real estate brokers.
How do we do it? Our overhead is lower. Our competition has gorgeous offices with beautiful furniture and lots of salespeople. We have a simple, basic office and we don’t waste a lot of money on unproductive advertising.
Interested in learning more? Click Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 for service.