330 Lakefield Drive, Murphy, Texas 75094
Updated 4 bedroom, two and one half bath, one story home where 4th bedroom could be used as office. Updates include fresh paint, flooring, fixtures, lighting, stainless appliances, and more. Large living and dining areas. Gourmet island kitchen with gas cooktop, two pantries and a huge breakfast nook which is open to a large family room with fireplace. Master has ensuite bath with garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Secondary bedrooms are spacious. Large backyard with open patio. Close to Mustang Park amenities include pool, playgrounds and more. Plano ISD, short walk to Boggess Elementary.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Toggle on map below to see route that works for you:
Murphy, Texas is a city in suburban Collin County within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Seated midway between Plano and Wylie, this city avails the convenience and accessibility to the famous Southfork Ranch which is about 2 miles away only. The 2010 census reported the population as 17,708. Growth in economy began on 1999 as the President George Bush Turnpike has opened and continued to build segments. The highway has been a major factor for the economical booming of the city. Its impact on Murphy has already been felt in the rapid expansion as new homes have been built since then. In fact, the 2010 census reported the population reached 17,708, compared to 3,099 in 2000.
The city was rated #9 in the “Best Places to Live” survey of Dallas Suburbs in the July 2010 by D Magazine. In 2017 Murphy, was ranked #2 among over 35,000 US cities and towns by the “Area Vibes” web site.
- City of Murphy
- Plano ISD
- Wylie ISD
- Collin County Appraisal District
- Homes for sale in Murphy
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Murphy Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 330 Lakefield Drive Murphy Texas 75094, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.