Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Murphy Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Murphy, Texas is a city in suburban Collin County within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Seated midway between Plano and Wylie, this city avails the convenience and accessibility to the famous Southfork Ranch which is about 2 miles away only. The 2010 census reported the population as 17,708. Growth in economy began on 1999 as the President George Bush Turnpike has opened and continued to build segments. The highway has been a major factor for the economical booming of the city. Its impact on Murphy has already been felt in the rapid expansion as new homes have been built since then. In fact, the 2010 census reported the population reached 17,708, compared to 3,099 in 2000.
The city was rated #9 in the “Best Places to Live” survey of Dallas Suburbs in the July 2010 by D Magazine. In 2017 Murphy, was ranked #2 among over 35,000 US cities and towns by the “Area Vibes” web site.
See What People in Murphy and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?