This remodeled home offers a unique open floor plan. Enjoy large kitchen, dining, and living areas. Master bedroom has an enormous walk-in closet. French doors open to covered patio overlooking huge backyard with storage shed. Kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, fixtures, updated and look beautiful. Recent flooring, roof, ceramic tile, paint, doors, fixtures, backsplash, appliances. Awesome NRH location. Birdville ISD.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
North Richland Hills, Texas, is conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, North Richland Hills is the city of choice to live, work and play. North Richland Hills offers attractive neighborhoods, abundant recreational, fine dining and convenient shopping. North Richland Hills is a part of the
See What People in North Richland Hills and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?