Plano, Texas is located just 20 miles north of downtown Dallas, the city enjoys a thriving economy, with abundant amenities. A key motivation for families, businesses and employees relocating to Plano is the excellence in education that has been the hallmark of the school district for more than 100 years. Plano continues to garner national acclaim for its quality of lifestyle, environmental initiatives
Plano is located mostly within Collin County. The city’s population was 269,776 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth most populous city in the state of Texas and the 70th most populous city in the United States. In 2012, Money magazine ranked Collin County 6th in the nation on its prestigious list of “Best Places to Live for Job Growth.” Collin County is one of the nation’s
See What People in Plano Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?