7813 Crestview Drive, Plano, Texas 75024
Updated and ready to move-in pristine two story in sought-after Plano ISD. Located in the Jasper High School and Plano West Senior High school zone, this gorgeous 2 story traditional boasts modern neutral colors, luxury plank flooring and tile throughout first floor. Open floor plan and flow for entertaining. Four bedrooms are up with a big master and ensuite bath. Large backyard has an open patio and wood privacy fence. Recent interior paint, updated plumbing and lighting fixtures, wood like flooring. This home is just minutes to The Shops at Legacy, Willow Bend Mall, Dallas North Tollway, George Bush Turnpike, I-75, and 121.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Toggle on map below to see route that works for you:
Plano, Texas is located just 20 miles north of downtown Dallas, the city enjoys a thriving economy, with abundant amenities. A key motivation for families, businesses and employees relocating to Plano is the excellence in education that has been the hallmark of the school district for more than 100 years. Plano continues to garner national acclaim for its quality of lifestyle, environmental initiatives
Plano is located mostly within Collin County. The city’s population was 269,776 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth most populous city in the state of Texas and the 70th most populous city in the United States. In 2012, Money magazine ranked Collin County 6th in the nation on its prestigious list of “Best Places to Live for Job Growth.” Collin County is one of the nation’s
See What People in Plano Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 7813 Crestview Drive Plano Texas 75024, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.