Updated one story home in desirable Pitman Creek North with numerous updates! Inviting Entry with formal living with brick fireplace and dining to your left. Eat-in Kitchen with gas cooktop, quartz countertops and white cabinets looking into breakfast area with built in hutch and bay window. Second family room with access to the kitchen and back patio. Master Bedroom suite has separate living area, see through fireplace, walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual sinks and vanities, and two walk-in closets. Secondary Bedrooms with great closet space and hall bath. Bring entertaining outdoors with the open patio and great backyard with lots of green grass. Hail resistant roof in 2016, recent windows, paint, carpet.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1709 Geneva Lane Plano Texas 75075, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Plano, Texas is located just 20 miles north of downtown Dallas, the city enjoys a thriving economy, with abundant amenities. A key motivation for families, businesses and employees relocating to Plano is the excellence in education that has been the hallmark of the school district for more than 100 years. Plano continues to garner national acclaim for its quality of lifestyle, environmental initiatives
Plano is located mostly within Collin County. The city’s population was 269,776 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth most populous city in the state of Texas and the 70th most populous city in the United States. In 2012, Money magazine ranked Collin County 6th in the nation on its prestigious list of “Best Places to Live for Job Growth.” Collin County is one of the nation’s
See What People in Plano Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?