606 Meadow Lark Drive, Ovilla, Texas 75154
Fantastic home in established neighborhood in Ovilla on one half acre. Needs a little loving care on the inside. Beautiful half acre lot, quiet street, close to Red Oak schools. Open floor plan with raised ceilings, Two car garage. Large established trees in front. Large covered patio in back.
Red Oak, Texas, is next to Dallas yet just outside the congestion of the big city life. Red Oak offers the advantages of suburban living as well as the convenience of urban shopping. The community offers a relaxed and quiet atmosphere for family enjoyment. The mission of the Red Oak ISD is to create life-long learners who are academically and socially ready to be productive citizens by providing a safe environment with strong parental and community involvement. Red Oak is a city in Ellis County, Texas, United States. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 10,769 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Red Oak Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 606 Meadow Lark Drive Ovilla Texas 75154, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.