518 Goodwin Drive, Richardson, Texas 75081
Howdy, I’m Goodwin! I’m a 4-3 very open floor plan, fireplace in huge master, and cozy barn feel. I love kids, pets, and relaxing in my slipper tub. I have a new roof, updated plumbing, wiring, no slam cabinets and pantries, butcher block island, quartz counters, tile, carpet, and fresh interior paint. I have stainless steel gas cooktop, dishwasher, and spacious double oven! Pressure-washed concrete, spacious pool, 8 ft fence, and enclosed climate-controlled sunroom, mother-in-law room and ensuite bath. Repaired cold AC, pool plumbing, foundation, and lifetime warranty. Kids can go to Richardson ISD and walk to Richland College. Move-in ready so schedule to see me Saturday, July 10. I can’t wait to see YALL!
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Click on this link to watch video tour:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Welcome to the City of Richardson, Texas with over 97,000 residents. Richardson has two nationally acclaimed public schools systems, one State
See What People in Richardson Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 518 Goodwin Drive Richardson Texas 75081, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.