This home is updated, has an open and spacious floor plan, and is located in sought after Richardson ISD. Granite counters and lots of cabinet space in kitchen. Kitchen and breakfast room open to large living room with wood burning fireplace. Large master and bedrooms have walk in closets. Large grass backyard has large covered patio and automatic gate and 8 foot board on board security fence. Conveniently located near major highways, parks, schools, shopping, dining, and ready to move-in. Walking distance to Berkner HS and Berkner Park. This one will go fast.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Welcome to the City of Richardson, Texas with over 97,000 residents. Richardson has two nationally acclaimed public schools systems, one State
See What People in Richardson and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?