This is an updated home in Canyon Creek with incredible pool and outdoor living! Sits on county line, choice of Richardson or Plano Schools. Large screened porch, attached spa, waterfall, pergola with firepit with gas starter. Fantastic full length front porch, mature trees, landscaping create fabulous drive up appeal. Kitchen with granite, master and second down, 3 large living areas, oversized bedrooms, updated windows and flooring, oversized garage.
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Richardson, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Welcome to the City of Richardson, Texas with over 97,000 residents. Richardson has two nationally acclaimed public schools systems, one State
See What People in Richardson and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?