Beautiful renovation in Canyon Creek, minutes from Canyon Creek Country Club and Prairie Creek Park. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, open floor plan with premium finishes: wood floor throughout, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom made cabinets with touch close drawers, tiled walkin shower and bath, low e windows, new roof, large backyard with stone patio and cedar fence make this attractive home modern, worry free and move in ready!
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Richardson, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Welcome to the City of Richardson, Texas with over 97,000 residents. Richardson has two nationally acclaimed public schools systems, one State
See What People in Richardson and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?