118 Freedom Court, Rockwall, Texas 75032
Beautiful Chandlers Landing home with open floor plan, large bedrooms, flex rooms, study-office, roof 2016, HVAC 2010. First floor master has a sitting area and large private ensuite bath complete with freestanding tub, walk-in shower and huge walk-in closet! Upstairs has game or second living room with three very large bedrooms with many possibilities for 2nd master, media room, and offices. Study large enough to be another living area. Oversized two car garages. Chandler community features include- 24 hour security, guarded entry, 2 pools, 4 ponds, tennis courts, walking trails and a neighborhood restaurant. Rockwall ISD. Must see 1600 unopened coke bottles of a commemorative collection spanning 7 decades.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through video here:
Toggle on the map below to see route that works for you:
Rockwall, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The city lies just across Lake Ray Hubbard, about 23 miles east of Dallas. While embracing the culture of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, Rockwall retains a unique small-town feel and traditional values. Rockwall is home to an acclaimed school district that spans five communities and educates over 13,000 students in grades Pre-K through high school. Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, and a suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. It is the county seat of Rockwall County, which is the third wealthiest county in the state of Texas.
See What People in Rockwall Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 118 Freedom Court Rockwall Texas 75032, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.