Southern Charm abounds in custom home with front porch and balcony in highly sought after Chandlers Landing! Four bedrooms with 1st floor master suite. Wood floors featured throughout living room, dining and master. Light and bright kitchen w-smooth cooktop, island, tile floors. Open family room with fireplace and gas logs. Separate dining room with french doors to covered patio. Game room has a wet bar and balcony with lake views. Extensive crown molding, arched openings, art niche, walk-in attic storage, 2 car oversized garage. HOA includes guarded entry with 24-7 manned kiosk, two pools, tennis, golf cart lanes, restaurant, event hall. Boat slip in private marina for extra charge, direct access to lake.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Rockwall, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The city lies just across Lake Ray Hubbard, about 23 miles east of Dallas. While embracing the culture of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, Rockwall retains a unique small-town feel and traditional values. Rockwall is home to an acclaimed school district that spans five communities and educates over 13,000 students in grades Pre-K through high school. Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, and a suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. It is the county seat of Rockwall County, which is the third wealthiest county in the state of Texas.
See What People in Rockwall are Saying about DFWCityhomes
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?