This home is situated on a gorgeous 1+ acre lot in Sterling Farms. Features open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, split bedrooms, attached 2 car garage. Recent updates include granite counters, sink, faucet, disposal, Samsung stainless steel appliances, light fixtures, ceiling fans, smoke detectors, garage openers and keypad, Frieze carpet throughout, interior exterior paint, HVAC and thermostat, refinished cabinets in kitchen and baths. Roof replaced in 2016. Shows well and will go fast!
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Rockwall, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The city lies just across Lake Ray Hubbard, about 23 miles east of Dallas. While embracing the culture of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, Rockwall retains a unique small-town feel and traditional values. Rockwall is home to an acclaimed school district that spans five communities and educates over 13,000 students in grades Pre-K through high school. Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, and a suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. It is the county seat of Rockwall County, which is the third wealthiest county in the state of Texas.
See What People in Rockwall are Saying about DFWCityhomes
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?