Updated home in Windmill Ridge. No HOA. March 2016 – exterior interior paint, carpet, ceramic tile, light fixtures, stainless steel appliances. Light and bright, large backyard, open kitchen to living room, wood burning fireplace, along with a large jetted master tub and separate shower. Prime location, easy access to shopping, entertainment, I30, schools and medical facilities. Rockwall ISD.
Rockwall, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The city lies just across Lake Ray Hubbard, about 23 miles east of Dallas. While embracing the culture of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, Rockwall retains a unique small-town feel and traditional values. Rockwall is home to an acclaimed school district that spans five communities and educates over 13,000 students in grades Pre-K through high school. Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, and a suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. It is the county seat of Rockwall County, which is the third wealthiest county in the state of Texas.
See What People in Rockwall are Saying about DFWCityhomes
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?