While Metroplex amenities are easily reached, Rowlett, Texas residents have plenty of reasons to stay close to home. A city built by family, friends, and community. Rowlett continues to grow in the same way. Rest assured you’ll feel right at home. Rowlett is located in both Dallas and Rockwall Counties. The Dallas County portion of Rowlett is served by the Garland ISD, while the Rockwall County portion is a part of the Rockwall ISD. Rowlett is a city in Dallas and Rockwall counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 56,199 as of the 2010 census.
See What People in Rowlett Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Rowlett, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.