3613 Dorchester Drive, Rowlett, Texas 75088
Gorgeous single story brick starter home in Rowlett. Enjoy your coffee in the cozy front porch in this peaceful and relaxed neighborhood. This peaceful home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, walk-in closets and enclosed attached garage. Beautiful pergola in large grassy backyard to relax and enjoy your family and friends. Recent floors throughout home and master bedroom. Stunning fireplace for those cold winter days. Easy access to Lake Ray Hubbard, George Bush Turnpike and Rowlett Creek Reserve and Nature Trails. Walk to nearby Katy Railroad Park with trails, playground, and picnic grounds. Garland ISD, your choice of schools.
Watch virtual tour here:
While Metroplex amenities are easily reached, Rowlett, Texas residents have plenty of reasons to stay close to home. A city built by family, friends, and community. Rowlett continues to grow in the same way. Rest assured you’ll feel right at home. Rowlett is located in both Dallas and Rockwall Counties. The Dallas County portion of Rowlett is served by the Garland ISD, while the Rockwall County portion is a part of the Rockwall ISD. Rowlett is a city in Dallas and Rockwall counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 56,199 as of the 2010 census.
See What People in Rowlett Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 3613 Dorchester Drive Rowlett Texas 75088, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.