Updated four-bedroom home with a spectacular pool in a great neighborhood with Rockwall schools and close to Lake Ray Hubbard. Entry leads to a cozy living area with a brick fireplace and office with crown molding in both rooms. The kitchen and breakfast room are the heart of the home with recent flooring, breakfast bar and island, 42 inch cabinets, granite countertops, walk-in pantry, with a wall of windows and view of the pool. Upstairs has a massive master bedroom offering a second fireplace, sitting area, window seat, Updated master Bath has separate shower and jetted tub with large walk-in closet. 2 car garages in back. Cedar privacy fence.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
While Metroplex amenities are easily reached, Rowlett, Texas residents have plenty of reasons to stay close to home. A city built by family, friends, and community. Rowlett continues to grow in the same way. Rest assured you’ll feel right at home. Rowlett is located in both Dallas and Rockwall Counties. The Dallas County portion of Rowlett is served by the Garland ISD, while the Rockwall County portion is a part of the Rockwall ISD. Rowlett is a city in Dallas and Rockwall counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 56,199 as of the 2010 census.
See What People in Rowlett are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?