This is a large home in Sachse Farms and Wylie ISD built with lots of upgrades. Features towering ceilings, custom finishes, designer archways, hand scraped wood floors, massive stone fireplace, study, game room, media room. Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with large island, granite countertops, double oven, gas cooktop, stainless appliances. Master bedroom and large office downstairs, with library that can be 2nd bedroom. Master with large walk in closet, double vanity, bath with large shower and garden tub. Upstairs boasts three bedrooms, 2 full baths, game room, loft, and massive media room. Large grass backyard overlooks treed green belt.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 7823 Keith Lane Sachse Texas 75048, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Sachse is a rural community in both Collin and Dallas County that is growing rapidly with the expansion of the North Dallas telecom corridor and President George Bush Turnpike extending through the southern part of the City. Sachse is served by Garland and Wylie Independent School Districts. Students living in Dallas County attend Garland schools and those living in Collin County attend Wylie schools. Sachse is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in Texas. It is a northeastern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 20,329. City of Sachse
See What People in Sachse Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?