This home is a rare find in the Westgate subdivision. Spacious home features 4 bedrooms, two full baths, formal living and dining room combination. Master suite is privately located on the second level with large secluded private bath and walk in closets. Large secondary bedrooms on first floor with walk in closets. Roof replaced in late 2016. Recent paint, counter tops, appliances including refrigerator. Two tax authorities, lot is split in both Collin and Dallas Counties with Garland schools. Rear swing drive garage, gated driveway, large grass backyard, recent wood fence.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Sachse is a rural community in both Collin and Dallas County that is growing rapidly with the expansion of the North Dallas telecom corridor and President George Bush Turnpike extending through the southern part of the City. Sachse is served by Garland and Wylie Independent School Districts. Students living in Dallas County attend Garland schools and those living in Collin County attend Wylie schools. Sachse is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in Texas. It is a northeastern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 20,329. City of Sachse
See What People in Sachse and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?