This home if a spectacular First Texas custom on golf course in sought after Woodbridge. This lovely home features a great kitchen with butlers pantry, granite counters, island and ample counter and cabinet space. Large living area downstairs with views of golf course and lake, plus formal dining with hardwoods. Huge master suite and master bath with dual sinks, separate shower and jetted tub. 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, gameroom plus media room upstairs. Woodbridge features many community pools, trails, club house and a PGA golf course. Oversized 3 car garage with separate HVAC. Large covered back patio. Close to shopping and schools. Easy access to 190, Firewheel Town Center.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Sachse is a rural community in both Collin and Dallas County that is growing rapidly with the expansion of the North Dallas telecom corridor and President George Bush Turnpike extending through the southern part of the City. Sachse is served by Garland and Wylie Independent School Districts. Students living in Dallas County attend Garland schools and those living in Collin County attend Wylie schools. Sachse is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in Texas. It is a northeastern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 20,329. City of Sachse
See What People in Sachse and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?