804 Hillcrest Trail, Southlake, Texas 76092
This spectacular home located in Carroll ISD has it all! It is almost one-half acre, situated on a cul-de-sac, with a creek and mature trees, offering a tranquil atmosphere to unwind after a long day. Includes lush landscaping, three car rear entry garage. Beautiful backyard with large covered and open patio. Open concept light and bright floorplan with formal dining and living area, gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, Jenn air gas cooktop, island, double ovens, custom cabinets, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, Master suite with sitting area, large ensuite bathroom with separate shower and jetted tub. 2017 2 American Standard AC Units and 2 Water Heaters were installed.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Click on this link to watch video tour:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Southlake, Texas has a lot to offer from great food and shopping to wonderful outdoor events year round. Southlake is not only a great place to visit; it’s also a great place to call home. Southlake is a vibrant, exciting, and friendly place featuring the Southlake Town Square. The Southlake Carroll School District consists of 11 schools serving more than 7,800 students. The district is the largest school district in Texas to earn the top rating of “Exemplary” by the Texas Education Agency. Southlake is an affluent suburban city located in Tarrant County in the U.S state of Texas. It is located within the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. As of the 2010
See What People in Southlake Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 804 Hillcrest Trail Southlake Texas 76092, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.