917 Palos Verdes Trail, Southlake, Texas 76092
Best location in Palomar Estates with spectacular views of pond and greenbelt. Extraordinary outdoor kitchen, living center, fireplace, glass fire pit, custom saltwater pool with water wall, colored mood lighting. Wood floors, soaring ceilings, French doors, art niches, extended baseboards, and crown moldings. Open floor plan has downstairs master, 2nd bedroom, study, media room, wine room, office, and flex space (living area, bedroom, bathroom) for guest quarters or in-law suite. Two bedrooms and baths upstairs. Kitchen has dual dishwashers, water filtration. large granite island, 6 burner Viking gas cooktop, pot filler, 3 Viking ovens. Large laundry room. 3 car garages with electric gate. Top rated schools.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual tour here:
Toggle on the map below to see the route that works for you:
Southlake, Texas has a lot to offer from great food and shopping to wonderful outdoor events year round. Southlake is not only a great place to visit; it’s also a great place to call home. Southlake is a vibrant, exciting, and friendly place featuring the Southlake Town Square. The Southlake Carroll School District consists of 11 schools serving more than 7,800 students. The district is the largest school district in Texas to earn the top rating of “Exemplary” by the Texas Education Agency. Southlake is an affluent suburban city located in Tarrant County in the U.S state of Texas. It is located within the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. As of the 2010
See What People in Southlake are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.