12 Avalon Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262
Rare opportunity for an updated one story in a fantastic Trophy Club location. Updates include quartz countertops, luxury vinyl flooring in the main areas, kitchen appliances, HVAC system, carpet in bedrooms, fresh paint, and more. Roof replaced in 2019. Lots of amenities including parks, lakes, jogging and bike path, tennis, playground. The floor plan is open with two dining areas, and an office, and has high ceilings and loads of natural light. The central location lets you be on the highway in minutes and is super convenient to Charles Schwab, Fidelity Investments, TD Ameritrade, and Sabre.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Toggle on the map below to see route that works for you:
Trophy Club, Texas is where every home comes with hundreds of acres of natural beauty and a prestigious country club featuring 36 holes of golf! With a unique history, there is no other community like the planned community of the Town of Trophy Club, Texas. Careful planning is a hallmark of Trophy Club and plans are constantly being reviewed to ensure that the growth of the community maintains the neighborhood atmosphere that residents have come to treasure. Northwest ISD is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing and sought-after school districts in the state. Trophy Club is an affluent town located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a wealthy northern suburb of the city of Fort Worth and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 8,024 at the 2010 Census.
See What People in Trophy Club Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 12 Avalon Drive Trophy Club Texas 76262, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.