Beautiful and well kept custom home on almost .4 acres. Enjoy the outdoor living center with a saltwater pool, hot tub, pergolas, fireplace, kitchen bar with gas grill, fans, water features and tons of grassy yard. Has spectacular 19 ft ceilings with a custom curved hardwood staircase, plantation shutters and 14 ceiling fans throughout the entire home. Features include scraped hardwoods, 3 car garage, balcony, oversized shower in downstairs master. Kitchen includes a 8×5 California single slab island, two sinks, double oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, oversized walk in pantry, butlers pantry. Top of line granite in kitchen and master bath. Game and media room upstairs. Media room can be a 5th bedroom.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 2701 Randwick Court Trophy Club Texas 76262, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Trophy Club, Texas is where every home comes with hundreds of acres of natural beauty and a prestigious country club featuring 36 holes of golf! With a unique history, there is no other community like the planned community of the Town of Trophy Club, Texas. Careful planning is a hallmark of Trophy Club and plans are constantly being reviewed to ensure that the growth of the community maintains the neighborhood atmosphere that residents have come to treasure. Northwest ISD is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing and sought-after school districts in the state. Trophy Club is an affluent town located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a wealthy northern suburb of the city of Fort Worth and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 8,024 at the 2010 Census.
See What People in Trophy Club Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?