2808 Sherwood Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262
Two story, four bedroom, Lennar ‘Berkeley’ plan home on a cul-de-sac in The Highlands at Trophy Club. Enjoy wildlife vistas within a spacious open and split floor plan on a 7500 SF lot that backs to Army Corps green space. Hardwood floors throughout entry, living and kitchen areas. 12′ raised ceilings, formal dining, lots of closet space. Chefs kitchen has the largest granite island you have ever seen, Bosch appliances and gas cooktop. Private split owners suite has his and hers granite vanities, raised tray ceiling, and bow window facing green space. 3 bedrooms up, Jack-n-Jill bath, full guest bath, game room with built in desk, surround sound wiring, ethernet. Excellent location close to schools.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Trophy Club, Texas is where every home comes with hundreds of acres of natural beauty and a prestigious country club featuring 36 holes of golf! With a unique history, there is no other community like the planned community of the Town of Trophy Club, Texas. Careful planning is a hallmark of Trophy Club and plans are constantly being reviewed to ensure that the growth of the community maintains the neighborhood atmosphere that residents have come to treasure. Northwest ISD is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing and sought-after school districts in the state. Trophy Club is an affluent town located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a wealthy northern suburb of the city of Fort Worth and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 8,024 at the 2010 Census.
See What People in Trophy Club Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 2808 Sherwood Drive Trophy Club Texas 76262, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.