Design, construct, rehab your dream home on this treed 60×142 lot centrally located in the prestigious communities of the Park Cities! Imagine your daily strolls to all the restaurants, shopping and parks while enjoying the benefits of the highly ranked Highland Park schools and Southern Methodist University school, Presidential library, sports and museums. Join us for our Estate Sale.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
University Park, Texas is a predominantly residential community, is five miles north of downtown Dallas. The City is the home of Southern Methodist University and is also known for its attractive homes, beautiful parks, and many churches. University Park provides easy access to a broad range of cultural, recreational, shopping, and business activities. The City is in the Highland Park ISD. In state testing, HPISD students consistently rank among the highest in the state. University Park is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States, an inner suburb of Dallas. The population was 23,068 at the 2010 census. The city is home to Southern Methodist University.
See What People in University Park and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?