DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1399 East Highland Road Waxahachie Texas 75167, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Waxahachie, Texas is known as the Gingerbread City because of its many old historic Victorian homes. The city has also been designated as the Crape Myrtle Capital of Texas by the Texas Legislature. Waxahachie is proud of its historic downtown with many antique shops and outstanding restaurants. Waxahachie ISD offers children an outstanding variety of educational opportunities from academics to the arts, music, and athletics. Waxahachie is the county seat of Ellis County, Texas, United States, and lies just beyond the southern suburbs of Dallas. The population was 29,621 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Waxahachie Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?