Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Westlake Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around Westlake in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Nestled between the Tarrant and Denton County borders, the Town of Westlake, Texas combines the feel of a rural Texas community with the convenience of the Metroplex. While nearby cities are easily accessible, staying in Town for dining and entertainment is just as easy. The town is served by three independent school districts. These districts are Northwest ISD, Keller ISD, and Southlake Carroll ISD. Westlake residents may also enroll their children in the Westlake Academy, the only open-enrollment charter school in the state of Texas to be operated by a municipality. Westlake is in Denton and Tarrant Counties in Texas and an upscale suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 702 as of the 2010 United States Census
See What People in Westlake Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?