This is a spacious 2008 two story home in Country Ridge with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4 living areas, pool, automated gate. Master and 2nd bedroom down. Open concept floor plan with wall of windows overlooking pool and patio. Rooms are extra large. Master bath has double sink, extra large garden tub and separate shower. Unique spacious flexible media room adjacent to game room upstairs. Large community pool. Recent roof, rear windows, carpet replacement underway.
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Wylie, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Wylie, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities in the State of Texas with a 120% increase since 2000. Possessing an outstanding school district, a low crime rate and an expanding business climate, Wylie is the ideal place for people looking for a small town environment with easy access to big city amenities. The Wylie ISD, in partnership with parents and the community, provides all students a world-class academic education which will prepare them to lead successful and productive lives. Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County but now extends into neighboring Dallas, and Rockwall counties in the U.S. state of Texas.
See What People in Wylie are Saying about DFWCityhomes
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?