Flat Fee MLS Listing Service • Initial $595 Setup Fee • $595 Full Representation Fee • 3% Sales Price Paid at Closing to Buyer’s Agent
For our fees, is your Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Broker willing to meet you at your property to discuss your needs? Take professional grade pictures and video? Install signs? Preview your property? Help with pricing? Review your market analysis with you? Assist with open houses? Probably not. We do so and we are there to represent you all the way through the entire transaction.
- Success, honesty, truthfulness, and excellent service has resulted in hundreds of happy clients. To date, our clients have realized a savings of over $4,108,000 in fees compared to 6% agents. Take a look at our list of features and call us at (214) 207-0210 to talk about it.
- Selling your home requires an excellent and effective marketing plan and fast and reliable service. We meet you at your home to discuss in detail how our Flat Fee MLS Listing service works. We explain how we work together to sell your home, preview your property, review your market analysis, and provide advice and opinion on pricing strategies, repairs, improvements, and staging.
- Professional quality pictures are taken by us for your MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listing and the internet.
- Your home is offered for sale on hundreds of internet marketing and social media sites at no additional cost including Realtor.com®, Trulia, Zillow, and those of other Real Estate Firms, FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and more.
- Professional DFWCityhomes yard sign, Audio tour, social media, we take and filter all the calls and give you the leads for qualified buyers and you show it and save the 3% not paid to the buyer broker.
- Electronic key box, flyer template, electronic signature services, and Centralized Showing Service (CSS) provided at no additional cost.
- $595 paid in advance. We recommend 3% of the sales price paid to the buyer broker at closing.
- $595 representation and support fee paid at closing.
- In addition to your initial onsite consultation, we provide whatever time is required via phone and email with you and buyer agents. We help you understand the home selling process and your responsibilities. We answer questions by phone and email and negotiate with buyer agents on your behalf. We receive and review offers for completeness and assist in the understanding of offers, completion of counter offers, contingencies, negotiation of offers and acceptances with full transparency and your participation. We explain forms and contracts, help with closings, and provide other assistance required by us to complete the transaction.
- And more.
DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service has the results of a 6% real estate brokerage with reduced service prices. Our hands on approach allows us to meet you face to face and develop the high trust, working relationship we want to have with you. Our goal is to serve experienced sellers, professionals and attract more first time users to our service and continue to take market share away from 6% real estate brokers.
How do we do it? Our overhead is much lower and our competition has gorgeous offices with beautiful furniture and lots of salespeople. We have a simple, basic office and we don’t waste a lot of money on unproductive advertising.
Interested in learning more? Click Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 for Immediate Service.
Take a look below and compare our MLS Service Features:
|Flat Fee MLS Listing Service|
|Fee Paid at Closing||$595|
|Buyer Agent Commission||3%|
|Cancel at Any Time|
|No Hidden Fees|
|Set Marketing Goals and Objectives|
|Maximize Your Profits with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)|
|Single Point of Service|
|Maximum Exposure Begins with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)|
|Qualifying Leads from Sales and Marketing|
|Professional Yard Sign|
|Electronic Supra Lock Box|
|Audio Tours, Video, Virtual Tours|
|Internet Syndication and Activity Reporting|
|Appointment Scheduling – Centralized Showing Service (CSS)|
|Contract and Forms|
|Choices of Representation|
|Expert Staging Advice|
|Special Advertising and Promotion|