Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Forney Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around Forney in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Forney, Texas is in Kaufman County, Texas, and was named by the Texas legislature as the “Antique Capital of Texas”. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex. As of the 2010 census, Its population was around 15,000. Forney is 30 miles east of Dallas on U.S. Highway 80 and may seem like just 1 more town on the way out of town – but to the thousands who live around it, it’s Forney country. This community is defined by shared values its people hold dear and it’s pioneering past. Forney maintains a vibrant family lifestyle, is helping entrepreneurs reinvent its historic downtown, continues to invest in new parks, trails, and roads, and attracting amenities its growing population demands. Forney is known for its recognized schools, attractive housing prices, and down-to-earth people. Those who call it home are friendly, caring, and quick to rally around those in need. Forney draws like-minded folks and beckons those destined to return.
See What People in Forney Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?