Mesquite, Texas is located in north central Texas and is just east of Dallas. Being centrally located, This city has excellent employment opportunities, great shopping an exemplary school system. “All roads lead to Mesquite” with its location at the crossroads of Interstates 20, 30 and 635, State Highway 352 and U.S. Highway 80. Mesquite ISD has a record of steady, marked improvement and a continual quest for excellence. MISD is home to two nationally recognized Blue Ribbon Schools selected and honored by the U.S. Department of Education. Mesquite is a city and an eastern suburb of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County with a smaller portion in the east overlapping into Kaufman County.
See What People in Mesquite and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established flat fee MLS listing service and full service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Mesquite, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Request a Free Market Market Analysis
Homes For Sale
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is, as available" basis only.