Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Richland Hills Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around Richland Hills in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Richland Hills, Texas is a vibrant, progressive community in Northeast Tarrant County and provides easy access to all the amenities offered within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The 8,000 residents also enjoy some of the best housing values in North Texas in well-kept neighborhoods with affordable homes. Richland Hills is a part of the award-winning Birdville ISD. Birdville is known for its academic achievement, not to mention its renowned faculty. But it is their state-of-the-art facilities and innovative programs that set them apart as exceptional educational centers. Richland Hills is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 7,801 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Richland Hills Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?