Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Seagoville Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
As members of a close-knit community of families from all walks of life, Seagoville, Texas residents have easy access to the shopping and entertainment center of the nearby Town East Mall area and are surrounded by the recreational facilities of Lake Ray Hubbard, Tawakoni, and Cedar Creek Lake. As part of the Dallas Independent School District, Seagoville schools offer the city’s students a vast array of resources, and access to special TAG and Magnet programs for accelerated learning and career training opportunities. Seagoville is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. A small portion of Seagoville extends into Kaufman County. The population was 14,835 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Seagoville are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?