Celina, Texas is a wonderful city that is now experiencing the change from a predominately farming community to an urban city. In doing so, it is maintaining the friendliness and charm that has made it such a wonderful place to live and work. Celina is also known for sports, where for example, the Celina High School Bobcats hold the Texas state record for the most consecutive wins and most state championships. The school district offers a gifted and talented program for all grade levels and the option of graduating with a Distinguished Achievement Diploma Celina is a city in Collin and Denton counties, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, Celina had a population of 6,028, up from 1,861 at the 2000 census.
- City of Celina
- Celina ISD
- Collin County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Celina
- Celina Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Celina Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Celina, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.