Grand Prairie, Texas
Grand Prairie, Texas offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. Grand Prairie is the seventh largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, 16th largest city in Texas and the sixth fastest-growing 100,000+ city in the nation. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere. Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
- City of Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Grand Prairie Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Grand Prairie, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.