Lancaster is only 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and strategically placed adjacent to the south sector of the Dallas city limits. Enjoying the amenities of big city life while maintaining a home town environment, Lancaster has a rich historical heritage that points to a proud past. Lancaster is a successful and progressive community, a visionary leader of the future. Lancaster is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States.
The population was 36,361 at the 2010 census and the average new housing costs in Lancaster range from the $120,000-$140,000’s and up. The residential housing in the community consists
See What People in Lancaster and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established flat fee MLS listing service and full service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Lancaster, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Request a Free Market Market Analysis
Homes For Sale
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is, as available" basis only.