Virtual Flat Fee MLS Listing Service • Initial $295 Setup Fee • $595 Full Representation Fee • 2-3% Sales Price Paid at Closing to Buyer’s Agent
Our initial meeting is hosted with a video service either Zoom or Teams to meet you and discuss your needs? All services are delivered remotely. You provide the pictures, optional walk through video, and lockbox. We send you a sign panel for you to place in your yard. We provide all other duties and features as described in the Flat Fee MLS Listing Service.
- Success, honesty, truthfulness, and excellent service have resulted in hundreds of happy clients. To date, our clients have realized a savings of over $5,783,000 in fees compared to 6% agents. Take a look at our list of features and call us at (214) 207-0210 to talk about it.
- Selling your home requires an effective marketing plan and fast and reliable service. During your consultation, we discuss in detail how our Virtual Flat Fee MLS Listing service works. We explain how we work together to sell your home. We virtually preview your property and review your market analysis. Providing advice on pricing strategies, working with buyers and agents, repairs, improvements, and staging.
- You provide up to 40 photos for your listing and optionally, a walk through video.
- Your home is on hundreds of websites including Realtor.com®, Trulia, Zillow, and Real Estate Firms. Also posted on FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and more.
- Professional DFWCityhomes yard sign. Buyers call and get a text with links to your listing, hear an audio tour, and can leave a message for us. We take all the calls and give you the leads for qualified non-represented buyers. You show it and save the 2-3% if not paid to the buyer broker.
- Flyer, electronic signature services, and the ShowingTime showing service provided. You provide a key box and access code for the showing service.
- $295 paid in advance. We recommend 2-3% of the sales price paid to the buyer broker at closing.
- $595 representation fee paid at closing.
- Beyond your initial virtual consultation, we provide support by phone and email. We help you understand the home selling process and your responsibilities. We answer questions by phone and email and negotiate with buyer agents on your behalf. We review offers with you to complete counteroffers. All negotiations proceed with full transparency. We explain forms and contracts to you. We help with closings and provide help to complete the transaction.
- And more.
DFWCityhomes has the results of 6% real estate brokerages with reduced service prices. Our face-to-face approach allows us to develop the high trust working relationship we want to have with you. Our goal is to take market share away from 6% real estate brokers.
How do we do it? Our overhead is lower. Our competition has gorgeous offices with beautiful furniture and lots of salespeople. We have a simple, basic office and we don’t waste a lot of money on unproductive advertising.
Interested in learning more? Click Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 for service.