Welcome to the City of Richardson, Texas with over 97,000 residents. Richardson has two nationally acclaimed public schools systems, one State , two community colleges, two public university satellite campuses, a flourishing hospitality industry, a renowned orchestra, and a thriving arts and culture community that enhance the City’s quality of life and business. Today the City is no longer the bedroom community of the ’50s and but is itself at the heart of a significant employment center, the Telecom Corridor®, where more than 80,000 people work each day. Richardson is a city in Dallas and Collin counties in Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 99,223. Richardson is the new home of State Farm Insurance’s 1.5 million-square-foot campus under construction in Richardson. It is already the biggest office development underway in North Texas and will eventually bring up to 8,000 employees.
See What People in Richardson and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established flat fee MLS listing service and full service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Richardson, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Request a Free Market Market Analysis
Homes For Sale
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is, as available" basis only.