The Colony, Texas
The City of The Colony, Texas is a community of neighbor helping neighbor, of residents volunteering their energy for community activities, of quiet, tree-lined streets with the shorelines of Lake Lewisville in our backyard. The Colony is a vibrant community that embraces economic growth, as evidenced by the landing of the largest home furnishings retailer and warehouse development in the nation: Nebraska Furniture Mart of Texas. The store opened in the spring of 2015, bringing thousands of jobs to the city. As an anchor of the 433-acre Grandscape development in the 121 Corridor, NFM is expected to attract between 6-8 million visitors a year. Also already open is one of the region’s premier new attractions, Topgolf-The Colony, with more lodging, dining, and entertainment destinations soon to follow. The Lewisville ISD prides itself on its long-standing tradition of educational excellence. With more than 18 schools receiving the “Exemplary” rating by the Texas Education Agency, families move into Lewisville because of the commitment to student success. The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census. The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003 and the newly constructed Nebraska Furniture Warehouse.
See What People in The Colony Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in The Colony, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.