Watauga, Texas continues to build a legacy of abundance and prosperity through aggressive economic growth, low crime rates, highly rated school districts, affordable housing and a small town civic atmosphere. These factors, coupled with ready access to shopping, entertainment, and recreation make Watauga an attractive alternative for families. Watauga is a part of the award-winning Birdville ISD. Birdville is known for its academic achievement, not to mention its renowned faculty. But it is their state-of-the-art facilities and innovative programs that set them apart as exceptional educational centers. Watauga is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States, and an inner suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 23,497 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Watauga Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Watauga, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.